Monday, July 13, 2009

What's happening in my world

I have been busy working in my new 'old' job. I've decided a job is a job is a job. At least it's a paycheck. I'm still using the weight loss patch and am very impressed so far. For now though, while I'm still using it, I've put it on the back burner as far as making a business out of it. I've decided it's too costly to hand out patches to friends and family members to try out for free.

Some of my friends and I decided to start working together to make some money. We do have a motto - 'failure is not an option.' We went to a few meetings and ran into a lady that is making lots and lots of money. Funny thing about this one is I had signed up once before (and I don't sign up for very many things), but I had never heard the business opportunity. I signed up because I liked the products. Now there is a group of us working together and we believe we are going to be successful. With this company, we do not try to sell a customer something that they're not already using. This company manufactures toothpaste, laundry soap, health products, pharmaceutecals, beauty products, over 300 products. That's a reason I like it, it's not just a few products like some of the others I'm looking at, but rather over 300 products... products that people use every single day...and they're a better value because they're highly concentrated so you use less.

You can also get discounts while shopping online at stores such as Target and Overstock.com. For the price of a Costco or Sam's Club membership, you can get products shipped directly to your door on a monthly basis. No need to get in the car and drive to the store, so not only are you saving money on products you use every day, but you're saving gas as well. You're also saving the environment because many products are highly concentrated, you add your own water, so you don't have as much bulky plastic packaging, so shipping costs less. Not to mention products are good for the environment. To find out more about these products, go to
Melaleuca.com

No comments:

Post a Comment