Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Melaleuca product review

Hi everyone

Just to let everyone know who is following my blog what I'm up to, I've been working hard on getting my Melaleuca business up and running. I'm really excited about the products and the approach. Switch brands and save money. No trips to the store where you go in for laundry soap, come out with laundry soap, Oreos, and a bunch of other munchies. Order it online, and it's shipped directly to your door in a few days. No need to hop in the car and run to the grocery store, so therefore it's saving gas as well. Products are good for the environment too. A lot of products you're buying mostly water, especially with generic brands. Melaleuca products are highly concentrated so you use less, so they last a lot longer and they're simply a better quality product. For some products, you add your own water. A little container of Tub & Tile cleaner for example makes 4-24 oz bottles so you're definitely paying less than the average grocery store brand.

As far as using the products, I'm working on switching every product that I normally use that Melaleuca sells. I've been using laundry soap, Tub & Tile, Solumel, PreSpot stain remover, liquid soap, regular soap, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, makeup, cleanser and I'm sure I'm leaving out some products - and honestly - I haven't found one of those I haven't liked yet. A while back I had purchased the Soluguard, which kills 99.9% of household germs. That was the one product I wasn't fond of simply because of the smell. Now I'm told it smells a lot better, so I do have it already lined up as an order for next month. If you want more information regarding Melaleuca, go to www.melaleuca.com, then make a comment, let me know what you think, and if needed I can get you more information about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - nice to see this blog. Thanks for writing a great review on the company and the products. It always sounds better when someone else says it!
    I'm 6 months into the business myself. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete