Sunday, July 19, 2009

Melaleuca - Why I'm going to be successful

Alright. As you may have noticed, I've had several blogs promoting different things on my way to becoming a successful entrepreneur. So far, I haven't found any of them to be scams. I'm actually using the MOIS system (My Online Income System) that I talk about in a few of my blogs to promote things I really think are very good.

On to Melaleuca. A few weeks ago a friend of mine talked me into going to a meeting. We had no intention of signing up, we wanted to listen and see if we could use part of the presentation for promoting what we were going to start promoting heavily. At the time it was Nexagen (although I believe the patch really does work, I decided it wasn't the money making opportunity that I wanted to promote.) We both had a change of heart. We listened to the presentation intently, then signed up the next day because we thought the opportunity was that good. We also knew that the people who were presenting would help us become successful, so I really liked the idea of not doing it on my own, but rather as a team of people who have nothing to lose if they help me to fulfill my dream of becoming successful.

The greatest thing about the team I'm working with is we have one of the #1 persons in the entire country with Melaleuca on the team, and there's already several making a lot of money. I'm seeing for myself that it does work, no scam here. I also love the Melaleuca products. I had been using them for a long while, I had been a customer a few years ago, but I had never heard the business side of it or I may be with it today and already be successful. I don't have to ask people to buy something they're not already using.

Simply switch brands of popular products like toothpaste and laundry soap, and they're delivered to your door month after month. Preferred customers get 30-40% off full price, so you're truly helping people save money on their grocery bills and building a business while doing it.

I'm sure as time goes on I'll be including more Melaleuca blogs as I'm not quitting any time soon, I'm determined to be successful with this, and to use it to become the successful entrepreneur that I know I can be. This week our team is hosting 4 Melaleuca parties (that I know of as I'm writing this.) 2 of these are ones that I set up myself, I'm that excited about it, and people close to me want to find out more about it themselves so offered their homes for parties. Tomorrow I'm excited that we're meeting with a member of our team that is very successful with it, and he's going to be the presenter at some of the parties, so we're really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment