Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nexagen Follow Up Blog

When I started my blog, I had decided it was going to be a place where I could tell people about my successes as well as my failures. So, this is my first post where I'm not promoting a product.

I'm still using the Nexagen weight loss patch, and it's still helping with my mood. I'm also continuing to use the product myself for 90 days as suggested to see exactly what it does for me. However, I have decided against promoting it as a money making opportunity. Note this is my own personal opinion based on what I've decided personally, one of you out there might have more success with it than I did.

What I found when talking to people is that no one seems to have the money to spend on it on a monthly basis (including myself), while everyone wants to try it, everyone has a problem with paying for it. As my approach was giving the product away, usually a week's worth for people to try out, people always love the idea, but their bills they already have were always more important. I don't like to keep trying things and changing midstream, so now I've found something that I really like a lot, and am determined to make it work. Over the next several weeks you will be hearing more about this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment