Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Nexagen post



Well, I know my last post was related to the Nexagen USA Jen Fe Fat Loss Power Patch. Well, now I've been wearing the patch for several weeks now, and I LOVE it. I am more energetic, I'm sleeping better at night, my mood's better, I'm just feeling great!My clothes are fitting better, weight isn't dropping off, but I figure it took years to put this weight on, it's not going to just drop off suddenly. It'll take time. If this product did nothing else though than helped me sleep or my mood, it'd be worth it to me.

When I started my blog with entrepreneur news, I was determined to make money online and be successful. That's still my plan, and it still hasn't changed. I still backup the products I've started to promote, and I will still continue to promote them. I started with an opportunity called My Online Income System, and it's still working for me. I can use the skills I learned there to promote whatever products I want, and that's great. I'm going to be a successful entrepreneur, I know it.

Now, however, I'm adding Nexagen USA products, not only because of a way to bring in income, but because I really like the idea of being able to help people. That's been my focus all along anyway, to share with readers my struggles as well as things that worked for me, so I can help other people become successful entrepreneurs. Nexagen USA has a great business opportunity as well as I love the fact that it's helping me as well as some friends out personally. I'm including some additional testimonials.


What I'm finding now is that I don't really have to promote it very much to people that know me, I either wear the patch where it's visable and people ask me what it is, and I explain it, or people come up to me and ask me what I'm doing as I look better than ever. Now I figure I'll start letting people know about it online as well as it's going to be my main focus when I start making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment