Monday, June 22, 2009

Nexagen Jen Fe Weight Loss Patch Review

The reason I'm including this in my entrepreneur blog, is a friend of mine asked me to go to a meeting 3 weeks ago to see something that I may be impressed with. He was thinking about signing up to sell their products, but he wanted a person unaffiliated with it to give an unbiased opinion. I listened, and I'm one that's sceptical most of the time. After the meeting he asked me what I thought. I could not in good conscious tell him I didn't like the product. It impressed me.

Not because some salesperson got up and said what a great product it was because they wanted everyone to buy something, but because it was a group of every day average folks who had nothing but good to say about it, many elderly, people from all walks of life. Everyone in the room had nothing but good to say about it. And you could tell they were all genuine, every single one of them. It wasn't just a group of people who wanted to impress others who hadn't signed up. These were legitimate people with legitimate issues, who are getting legitimate success. No question about it. People with health problems who found the product to work for them. People who swore by the product even if it had no weight loss benefits (even though most in the room had lost over 20 pounds already.) My friend gave me a week's supply of patches to wear to see what I thought, not because he wanted me to sign up but because he knows I have some health issues and he wanted to see if it would help. The next week he gave me another week's worth.

I've been wearing them for about 3 weeks now. While people say that it takes a while to lose weight, one thing I noticed, is that it elevates your mood, and for me, it has made me feel better. I'm one that has a lot going on in my life. Job insecurity, family issues, health issues, a lot of stress in my life, not to mention trying to figure out the best way to become a successful entrepreneur...just a lot going on... and I have been down a lot lately. However, I've noticed that it doesn't matter what's going on around me, it seems like I'm calmer, have more energy in the morning, and can sleep better at night. I attribute it all to this weight loss patch. The patch contains an appetite suppressant and a few other ingredients that give an overall sense of well being. To learn more about the Nexagen USA products, including the Jen Fe Weight Loss Patch, go to Nexagen USA. I'm considering signing up to be a distributor myself within the week as the business opportunity seems to be very promising. What I like about it most is the product seems to sell itself. Another great thing about it is it makes you feel good knowing you're helping people. Like everything else, it's not for everyone, but something to consider on the road to becoming an entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment